This course is excellent preparation for the CBP® exam. Additional registration form/fee for the CBP exam is required. Please contact APSP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.838.0083 x 127 for additional information on the exam and application process.
How You Will Benefit:
• Advance your career and earn the in demand skills employers look for.
• Become eligible to sit for the CBP exam.
• Access to the course for six weeks.
• Earn 24 CEUs.
What You Will Cover:
• Pool Circulation
• Water Quality
• Planning and Project Layout
• Electrical Systems
• Pool Structures and Finishes
• Heaters and Controls
• Business Practices
What You Get With The Course:
• APSP Builders Manual
• Pool and Spa Construction Workbook
Who Should Attend:
• This course is for novice and experienced pool builders as well as designers who need to know more about pool and spa construction.
How to Take the Exam:
Test on a computer at a PSI computer testing center near you. Computer testing gives immediate test results and flexible times to take the exam. For a list of PSI computer test centers CLICK HERE. Then, click TEST CENTERS on the right side of the page and enter the State where you would like to test. A list of test centers will be revealed. To register for a computer test:
a) Complete and send the exam registration form to APSP. Be sure to check the box for computerized testing.
b) APSP will process your application and send your contact information directly to our computer test partner, PSI, who will contact you directly to schedule your exam.
Please note: the price includes shipping and handling.